We reserve the right to update and revise this Returns/Refund/Reprint Policy without prior notice to reflect changes in our policies, services and/or in response to our customers’ feedback. When we do make changes to this Policy we will revise the “last updated” date at the top of this Policy. Please make sure that you review it frequently as any time you place an order with 10Minutetee.com the current Returns/Refund/Reprint Policy will apply.
Due to the nature of this business, 10Minutetee.com will not be responsible for under-runs or spoilage up to 3% on jobs of 100 shirts per design, and up to 10% on jobs of less than 100 pieces. (Spoilage must be more than 10 shirts per design for a reprint). Please keep this in mind when ordering (it is never a bad idea to order extras). We always do our best to get you what you ordered. We will refund you the cost of any items shorted from your order but will not process a reprint for less than 10% of your order (or 10 shirts minimum).
10Minutetee.com will not, at any time, be responsible for any lost profits on items shorted from your order. (IE: If you paid $7.50 per shirt to get the shirt printed, but you sell them for $25.00, 10Minutetee.com is only responsible for the $7.50 you would have paid us for the shirt).
10Minutetee.com is not responsible for manufacturer defects such as color inconsistencies, stitching errors, mislabeled garments, loose/inconsistent stitching, and/or garment defects (holes in garments, ripped seams, etc.). We try our hardest to inspect the garments as we print them, but we cannot guarantee each garment. We are not the manufacturers of these garments, so we cannot ensure their construction. We highly recommend ordering 5% extra of each size if an exact count is important.
Some manufacturers over-dye their garments. Over-dying is the process of re-dying a garment after it's initial manufacturing period. This is done for any number of reasons, including color correction, clearing out of colors that didn't sell (purple shirts aren't selling so the manufacturer dyes them black to sell them as black shirts), etc. Because of this factor, 10Minutetee.com cannot 100% guarantee exact color consistency on coloring with discharge printing or discharge based services (Premium Standard). This is most noticeable on white ink prints (showing a slight off white tinge), but can sometimes be seen with other colors. If you are concerned about the possibility of over-dying on a garment you are interested in or would like more information or alternate print methods, please contact us. We will be glad to provide you with any information that may help you avoid this issue.
We go to great lengths to try to ensure that every order that leaves our facility is correct. All of our customers are valued customers, regardless of size, and we want you all to know that. Any order printed differently than the mock-up approved will be granted a reprint of the defective product. All claims must be submitted within 72 hours of date of delivery. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your claim. If 10Minutetee.com is responsible for any errors in your order, we will gladly accept responsibility for the issues and will reprint the shirts printed in error that exceed the spoilage rate.
We will require that you ship the misprinted shirts back to our shop (we will provide you with a UPS label and will cover shipping costs). 10Minutetee.com will not be responsible for any shirts sold or given away prior to returning the order.
Example: If you order 100 shirts and you've sold 15 but then you discover a print defect and you return only 85 shirts to 10Minutetee.com, we are only responsible for the reprinting of the remaining 85 shirts).
If you believe your print job is defective or has not otherwise met your requirements please contact 10Minutetee.com, IN WRITING via at email@example.com, within 72 hours of receiving your order. If you do not contact us within this time frame we will assume that your job was satisfactory upon receipt and will be under no obligation to provide a refund or reprint. Once you have contacted us, we will then have five (5) business days to determine if a reprint or refund is appropriate, or to advise you that more information is needed to process your inquiry. If we request additional information to verify an inquiry and it is not provided within a reasonable time, we will be under no obligation to provide a refund or reprint. If we determined that a product is in fact defective or has not otherwise met our obligations, one of the following two resolutions will be offered:
- We will reprint the print job with rush production.
- We will refund the original order price per damaged garments.
We reserve the right to request samples of any allegedly defective merchandise prior to either of the above resolutions being agreed to.
A Customer Service representative will generally contact you within 24-48 hours of us making the determination that a reprint or refund is appropriate in order to confirm the approved solution. If you do not make contact with our representative within five (5) business days of their first attempt to contact you with the approved solution we will assume that the issue has been otherwise resolved and no reprint or refund will be given. Once the approved solution is agreed then, unless we agree otherwise, you must return the entire original print order to us, before a refund is provided. Customers can drop-off there original print order at the address provided by our Customer Service representative, within 15 calendar days after the date the solution is approved. If you do not return it within this time frame you agree that the issue has been otherwise resolved and no reprint or refund will be given.
A refund or reprint will only be possible after an approved solution has been authorized and, unless we agree otherwise, provided that the entire original print order has been returned to and received by us.
When applicable, a refund will be issued within 3-6 business days of original returned product ordered.
A reprint will begin rush production within one (1-2) business day of our confirmed receipt of the product or such earlier time as we may agree to.
The forgoing is 10Minutetee.coms’s sole responsibility with respect to a defective order. To the maximum extent permitted by law, 10Minutetee.com formerly known as Embroidme Davie is not responsible for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if 10Minutetee.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the order.
The following are some guidelines and examples of issues that do not constitute grounds for a refund, or a return or reprint of a product:
- An order that is refused at time of delivery or undeliverable orders. (We will reship the product at the customer’s expense if requested).
- The product is lost, delayed or returned to 10Minutetee.com due to an error made by the customer in submitting the proper shipping address. (For product that is later found or that is returned to us we will reship the package with a corrected address and charge an additional shipping fee for the shipment).
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that incurs a higher shipping charge as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of shipping company delays, acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, international customs issues, and any other circumstances that are beyond our direct control.
- Product that has experienced a color shift during the conversion to CMYK format, for example as a result of having been submitted by the customer in RGB or PMS Pantone colors.
- Errors that are contained in the uploaded customer file, e.g., misspelling, graphics, bleeds, grammar, damaged fonts, punctuation, wrong cuts, incorrect or missing folds, die lines, crop marks, transparency, overprint, and finished product size. 10Minutetee.com does not do any changes on customer files.
- Product that experiences print or images that are fuzzy, pixilated or otherwise distorted as a result of the customer providing artwork that is not at a minimum of 300 DPI at 1:1 ratio (or 100%) and/or in CMYK mode.
- Products that do not exactly match color or ink density. 10Minutetee.com does not color match or match customer specified ink density.
- An inability to print or write on the product, unless the product description states otherwise. A typical UV coated product cannot be printed or written upon. Matte finished products may or may not accept printing or writing. We recommend that you order a sample from us and test it using the printer you will use before placing a final order. 10Minutetee.com is not responsible for an inability to print or write on a Product, unless the product specifically states that it is suitable for this purpose.
- Orders that are duplicated as a result of customer error.
- Orders that are canceled after the order has entered into production (or any process thereafter).
- Orders that contain dated materials that arrive after the relevant date or with insufficient time to use the material as intended. It is a customer’s responsibility to allow sufficient time when placing an order for time sensitive materials.
- A customer’s violation of any of the terms and conditions governing the use of 10Minutetee.com’s website and/or ordering of product.
- Viruses, worms, trojan horses and other forms of harmful or malicious code that are not detected or removed using 10Minutetee.coms’s standard virus/malicious code detection procedures.
- Loss, corruption of, or damage to your personal information, Customer Content, order history or related information that is stored by 10Minutetee.com.
- Our failure to notify you of any delay, loss or damage in connection with your printed products or shipment or any inaccuracy in such notice.
- The release of an order by the shipper without obtaining a signature.
Please note that 10Minutetee.com’s provision of advice, assistance or guidance either on this Website or via our Customer Service representatives does not constitute an acceptance of responsibility or liability for any problems that may arise in connection with any print order or services provided.